Conditions of Payment
Membership Terms and Conditions
- National Trust of Western Australia members are strongly requested to provide a current email address when establishing their membership and log into the members area to edit or update this and any other relevant member details.
- Membership benefits and discounts are only available upon the presentation of a valid membership card.
- Membership cards and their benefits are non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- The primary membership cardholder is responsible for ensuring the details of their National Trust of Western Australia Membership are correct at all times.
- A National Trust of Western Australia Membership will be considered ‘lapsed’ if not renewed by the expiry date.
- A fee of $35 will be charged to re-join the National Trust of Western Australia if a Membership is renewed more than 90 days after the expiry date.
- The expiry date of an annual Membership subscription cannot be suspended or extended past the expiry date stipulated on the Membership.
- The National Trust of Western Australia reserves the right to adjust membership prices.
- The National Trust of Western Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or Membership benefits where necessary at any time.
- On joining the National Trust of Western Australia, you will automatically be opted-in to email communications. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of email communications at any time.
- Reproduction of a National Trust of Western Australia membership card in any form is strictly prohibited.
- National Trust of Western Australia may terminate a Membership if a Member fails to comply with these terms and conditions or misuses Membership privileges.
Donations Terms and Conditions
I understand that:
- To the best of my knowledge, I will not benefit in any material way from the donation made to the National Trust of Western Australia.
- The National Trust reserves the right to decline donations that may be inconsistent with its statutory objects and obligations.
- The purpose of the donation is to support the work of the National Trust in the nominated activity. The National Trust will have regard to this intent but the donation, once made will be under the direction and control of the National Trust.
- Donations made online will incur a 1.5% service fee charged by the eCommerce service provider. This fee will be deducted from the donation.