Achieving more together.
We invite all to become involved with heritage in Western Australia. We need your help to look after and tell the stories of places that benefit all our people. By working together with our partners, we can achieve more than we could alone.
Get in touch to discuss how we could work together by emailing the engagement team.
We have a number of projects that you can align your business to, demonstrating environmental leadership.
Becoming a corporate partner gives you a statewide platform with a well-known international heritage organisation, supported by a wide community base.
Explore opportunities for your business with the National Trust of Western Australia such as:
- Fundraising events
- Staff Christmas party
- Cocktail party for your customers
- Board meetings
- Product launches
- Filming locations (e.g. for adverts)
- Sponsorship of the Western Australian Heritage Festival (May), the National Trust annual events or the National Trust schools program
- Staff volunteering at a National Trust property
We’re an innovative organisation, open to your ideas and flexible to meet your needs.
The National Trust of Western Australia invites local government to enjoy the many opportunities and benefits of a Civic Partnership.
We are the leading independent voice for heritage in the state.
There are many tangible benefits in becoming a Civic Partner of the National Trust, including:
- Accessing the services of our dedicated heritage team.
- Assistance in heritage issues, strategies and needs.
- Our assistance to lobby government for effective heritage policies and legislation.
- Assisting in the protection of local heritage.
- We can advise and assist on all aspects of the nomination, assessment and listing process for State Heritage listing.
- Advice on balancing heritage and development.
- Access to expert advice on heritage policies and legislation.
- Heritage promotion and tourism opportunities.
- Access to advisory and research services.